How to care for your window film
Film dry-out time:
The solution used during installation of your window film may require a dry-out time.
Warm weather and direct light exposure will shorten the dry-out time.
Small water beads and a slightly cloudy look may appear during the dry-out time.
This time can vary (normally 21 days)
Do not worry the film will dry out.
Do not clean the film for 30 days after installation
- Always use soft clean materials to wash and dry your film surfaces.
- The best cleaning solution for your window film is a cap full of dish soap to a bucket of fresh water.
- A clean synthetic sponge is recommended for washing the window film followed by a soft rubber squeegee for drying.
- Do not use bristle brushes or abrasive scrubbing sponges or any cleaning materials which may have dirt particles this may lead to scratching the film.
- Do not use any ammonia based products and avoid any type of tape or stickers to be place on film.
- If you have any concerns, please contact us before cleaning maintenance.